主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2023-12-25 18:40:39 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
They comment the post, your reply rate will be much higher as the memory is still fresh steal linkedin competitors post commenters On the other hand, you want to let enough time for the post to gather a maximum of reacts. That’s why I would recommend to wait at least h before doing the second step. If you see an interesting post, you can copy-paste the post url to have it for later. Step : Extract post commenters and likers To extract the linkedin post commenters we are going to use Phantombuster.

More precisely, the post commenters and post likers export. export Job Function Email List linkedin post commenters likers Just copy and paste the URL of your post here: linkedin post url Phantombuster, will extract: First name Last name Linkedin URL Job title Degree connection For every post commenters or likers: linkedin post extract Step : Post Commenters Outreach Here is an example of results I’ve obtained with this tactic for a webinar promotion. Approximately %  the campaign. reach to competitors post commenters linkedin Here is a template you can use.

Template for Post commenters and likers outreach Hello, I’m reaching out because I’ve seen your reaction to <post of your competitor>. < I’m doing a webinar I wrote a white paper> on the exact same thing next week. Are you interested in getting more content on the topic? Best, JB It’s always better to propose a content and not directly your product or service. For the next technique we are going to use the exact same technique and tools but for linkedin event attendees. Reach Out to Competitors’ Event Attendees.

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |