主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2024-4-21 02:13:05 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
Tools have always been the pillars supporting strategies and execution. When I consulted clients on SEO years ago, I’d often have prospects who’d ask: Why don’t we license SEO software and do it ourselves? My response was simple: You can buy a Gibson Les Paul, but it won’t turn you into Eric Clapton. You can buy a Snap-On Tools master mechanic kit, but it won’t win you the Indianapolis 500. You can buy a gym membership, but it won’t win you a Miss America contest. The analogies are plenty. My father was an accomplished carpenter who made amazing furniture (or just about anything else). His fingers were like leather gloves. Watching him work was nothing short of amazing.

He would design, plot, measure, measure, and cut. He’d handpick the lumber, understanding where the knots would work beautifully. He was a master craftsman. When my father passed, I had the opportunity to inherit all his tools, but we gave them to workers in need instead. I wanted my father’s tools used to their full potential, which wasn’t with me. Are you Kazakhstan Phone Number List to get the point yet? I hope so. As we embrace the revolutionary strides in artificial intelligence, particularly in the generative AI (GenAI) sphere, I recognize that there are opportunities to replace both internal staff and consultants. The conversation, however, needs to shift from tool dependency to strategic creativity and human insight.

What is the role of marketers in an era increasingly dominated by AI technologies? I’d argue for a balanced approach that marries technology with irreplaceable human creativity. The Misconception: AI as a Complete Solution The advent of sophisticated AI tools in marketing has led to a significant shift in how companies perceive their marketing departments. The promise of cost savings and increased efficiency through AI has prompted some businesses to consider downsizing their human teams. This perception is partly driven by success stories of AI-driven analytics, content creation, and customer segmentation, which suggest that machines can do the job alone.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |